Itihaas18 Fleet Street, Birmingham B3 1JL, UK
- Monday - Sunday 12–3pm 6–10:30pm
Itihaas means history in Hindi and brings the ultimate, authentic Indian fine dining experience to Birmingham & Manchester.
We have won the best Indian Restaurant in the UK Award and recently won the award for the best Indian restaurant in the West Midlands Category from the UK Curry Awards held in London.
We are a company deeply committed to setting standards in excellence and quality. Our innovative yet traditional cuisine and impeccable service deliver just that!
- Understanding Essay Writing and its Importance6 Berry Street, Aberdeen, Aberdeen City AB25 1HF, UK
- ePOS HybridEdinburgh, UK
- Kempster and Son’s Tree Services110 Thatches Grove, Romford, RM6 5LH
- The ADHD Centre85 Wimpole Street, London, UK
- CartoozoKeystone Innovation Centre, Croxton Road, Thetford Norfolk IP24 1JD
- LeCase Paris
- 16 Avenue Édouard Branly 92370 Branly
- Bluebelles of Portobello
- 57 The Broadway, London NW7 3DA, UK
- Orbz Ltd
- Redwood House, Bristol Road, Keynsham, Bristol BS31 2WB, United Kingdom
- Hannah’s West Kirby
- Acacia Grove, West Kirby, Wirral CH48 4DD, UK